CERMA ENGINE VALUE PACKAGE
Save money by purchasing Engine Treatment and Motor Oil in a "Value Package" (available for a limited time). Big savings from purchasing items individually.
Engine Value Package is our the best value to bring engine to peak operating levels, and includes:
One (1) Cerma STM-3 2oz Engine Treatment, and
Five (5) Quarts of Cerma Synthetic Motor Oil* (choose viscosity and additional oil quantity if needed)
One (1) 2oz TransmissionTreatment if Transmission option and type Chosen
*You may upgrade to CERMAX Motor Oil (our most advanced blend for Maximum performance) by choosing selector box.
I) The Cerma Protocol:
1. Use treatment first! Add treatment to existing oil (not to Cerma brand Oil and not with Cerma brand Oil at the same time)
2. If your engine has less than 30,000 miles, add only 1oz of the Engine Treatment to your existing engine oil. If 30,000 plus miles then add the full 2oz bottle. To add to the engine oil, best method is to add when engine is warm and while it is running at idle. If blow back is present, shut off engine, add treatment to oil and start engine immediately. After adding, do not shut off vehicle. Idle at 2000 RPMs for 2 to 3 minutes and then drive car for a minimum of 15 to 20 minutes. It is preferred to drive in city stop and go traffic for the first 10 minutes, then freeway or high speed driving for 10 minutes. Cerma uses all rpm ranges to provide proper distribution of the technology.
2. Put a minimum of 1,500 miles after adding engine treatment and before oil change interval (next step).
3. Change oil using Cerma Motor Oil. (Do Not utilize any other additives while using Cerma branded Oils)
4. Your part of the process is now complete. Over the next 90 days of driving, the Cerma process will complete its process on its own.
***IMPORTANT: DO NOT ADD TREATMENT AND CERMAX OIL AT THE SAME TIME! ADD TREATMENT, DRIVE A MINIMUM OF 1,500 MILES AND THEN CHANGE OIL WITH CERMAX MOTOR OIL.
No posts found