CERMA HYDRAULIC TREATMENT
Cerma STM-3® Hydraulic Treatment utilizes ceramic technology to form a micro-ceramic protective coating on all metal parts within your vehicle that will protect it from heat, friction and the formation of performance degrading sludge. Cerma will restore to a smooth running assembly, while giving you unmatched protection. All Cerma products are environmentally safe and do not contain any solvents or PTFE's.
Cerma STM-3 Hydraulic Treatment will enhance the way all hydraulic systems work. Cerma STM-3 has the ability to absorb moisture from the oil helping stop internal corrosion. Cerma STM-3 is a genuine metal treatment… when introduced into the pump and valve block assemblies, makes operation much smoother. Helps do away with "jerky starts" and the cold weather drag that some installations suffer from. Cerma STM-3 lubricates the rubber seals and o-rings, stopping them from drying out and possible tearing after long stationary periods. Cerma attaches itself to the inside of the hydraulic cylinders, making the whole operation cycle much smoother.
Less Breakdown • Less Maintenance • Less Downtime • Less Overhead
Dosage Ratio: See Dosage Sheet
Cerma STM-3 Hydraulic Treatment Key Features:
• Reduced Oil Temperatures
• Longer Lasting Oil (due to reduced temperatures and SiC properties)
• Moisture Reduction (via moisture guard technology)
• Reduced Air Content in Oil
• Reduced Pump Cavitation
• Stops Air Locking in Pump
• Stable (smoother) Control while Operating Rams (due to air removal within oil)
• Longer Pump Life (due to STM3 within the oil that will treat and seal metal components)
• Reduced Seal Failures (due to Seal conditioner technology ,seals will stay pliable and supple)
• Longer Hose Life (due to stable fluid pressures and less air bucking)
• Less Down Time due to breakage and oil over heating.
• Improved Cold Weather Operation
• More Stable Operation over all, with less need for maintenance of the unit.
For maximum performance and increased properties, it is recommended to use CERMAX Hydraulic Oil in next oil change.
Download or View Online Below
Trouble Viewing - CLICK HERE