- What is?
- How it Works
- The Science
Application, Installation, Specifications
Cerma Blue Ice can be safely applied to most air and water-cooled air conditioning and refrigeration systems including chillers, cold rooms and refrigerated transportation systems. It is added to existing systems, just like adding Freon, and is compatible with most common refrigerants including R-22, R-134a, R-407 and R-410A.
Cerma Blue Ice is added in the low side of refrigerant line of the existing cooling system. You do not need to drain the refrigerant in the system nor turn off the system. It is recommended that Cerma Blue Ice be installed by qualified, experienced HVAC professional to ensure that no harm is done to the air conditioning or refrigeration system during installation. Videos and instructions have been posted on the site for reference. Injector tool (sold separately) needed for installation.
• Reduces energy consumption • Increases cooling capacity •
• Does not require existing system to be shut down to be installed •
• Removes oil fouling • Improves heat transfer • Evaporates refrigerant at a lower temperature •
• Delivers vent air that is cooler • Works with all common refrigerants •
• Compatible with all common refrigerants, including R-22, R-134a, R-407 and R-410A
• Operates at over 5.5 MPa (800 psi)
• Operating temperature: –20°C to 200°C (–4°F to 392°F)
• Storage temperature: –20°C to 70°C (–4°F to 158°F)
• Shelf life: Indefinite when stored out of direct sunlight
• RoHS: Compliant
Dosage and Instructions