- What is?
- How it Works
- The Science
Application, Installation, Specifications
Cerma STM-3 can be safely applied to most any car, truck, semi -- anything with an engine. Cerma STM-3 works with both gasoline and diesel powered vehicles. It is added to existing systems, just like adding oil, and is compatible with all common oils and fluids.
Cerma STM-3 Engine is added straight in to the motor oil crank case. You do not need to drain the oil that is already in the engine, and you do not need to turn off the vehicle. Videos and instructions have been posted on the site for reference. No tools needed.
• Improved Performance • Longer Oil Change Cycle Times •
• Increased Horsepower and Torque • Protects New... Revives Old •
• Quieter Engine, Reducing Noise and Vibration • Cleans Engine and Removes Oil Fouling •
• Eco-Friendly and Organic • Reduces Carbon Footprint of Vehicle, Reduces Emission Gases •
• Compatible with all common oils and fluids including synthetic, semi-sythetic and standard motor oils
• Operating temperature: –25°C to 150°C (–13°F to 302°F)
• Storage temperature: –20°C to 70°C (–4°F to 158°F)
• Shelf life: Indefinite when stored out of direct sunlight
• RoHS: Compliant
Dosage and Instructions