- SiC Lubrication
- Go Green
- Treatment or Oil?
- Contact Us
The Worlds Only Self-Cleaning Engine System
Cerma STM-3 Engine Treatments and Motor Oils are the ONLY environmentally friendly, smog reducing lubricants in the world. Cerma works as stated, not 50-70% of the time, but 100% of the time. Cerma starts working within minutes of being added, you will hear it, feel it, and see it - or your money back!
1. Applications for Cerma STM-3 Engine Treatments, Motor Oils and Greases
- Extreme Temperatures - Both Hot and Cold
- High Loads, Extreme Pressure
- High Sliding Speed and Pressure
- Intermediate Lack of Lubrication
- High Harmonic Vibration Generation
- Metal to Metal Contact
- High Abrasion Areas
- Extreme Fluid Turbulence Areas
2. Industries for Cerma STM-3 Engine Treatments, Motor Oils and Greases
- Automotive and Heavy Duty Truck Motors -- standard and automatic transmissions, differentials, hubs, wheel bearings, and power steering (for both gasoline and diesel engines)
- Aircraft -- engines and pulley systems
- Industrial -- mining equipment needing certified lubrication products (contact for details), power generatoration, manufacturing, and construction.
- Motorcycles -- shocks, wheel bearings, 2 cycle engines, chain rails, high performance, standard, and off road
- Railroads -- diesel engine oil, transmissions, gear boxes, wheel bearings
- Commercial Marine -- diesel engines, transmissions, gear boxes, wrenches, and all friction, harmonic generating applications
- Rifle, Handgun, and Weapons -- stops carbon & lead build up, increases muzzle velocity
- Printing presses, sewing machines, any moving equipment -- reduces the need for continued oiling
- Tools -- drills, taps, saws, milling tools, and all metal-to-metal cutting tools (reduces galling, buildup of cuttings)
- HVAC -- Automobile, home and commercial units
- Machining coolants
3. Cerma STM-3 Engine Treatments Contain
- Non petroleum based, non-flammable (contains no solvents), non-corrosive, non-toxic, and biodegradable
- No paraffin's - therefore, it can be used as an additive in fuels
- No cladding materials that can be harmful, such as Teflon®, metal, zinc, or paraffin wax
- No EPA targeted carbon chains
- No products that will build up or oxidize
- No Elements that would void warranties
- No solids - is not harmful to parts, other lubricants or the environment
- No PTFE based compounds, graphite, chlorinated hydrocarbons, black and non-ferrous metals
- Not a soluble in known petrol lubricants or fluids, having no chemical affinity with mineral and synthetic petroleum
- Not disrupting to the pH-balance of lubrication oil additive packages, it is chemically inert
4. Will the use of Cerma STM-3 Treatments affect warranties?
5. What does Cerma STM-3 technology do for vehicles and equipment?
All Cerma STM-3 Products significantly reduce friction and harmonics, thereby providing:
- More power to motorized equipment (increased rpm or same rpm at improved energy output efficiency)
- Cooler operation in all engines, transmissions, gear boxes, sliding devices, and bearing assemblies
- Longer equipment life (documented equipment repair reduction)
- Significantly longer lubrication service cycles
- Protection against carbon & lacquer buildup allowing for improved piston sealing
6. How long do Cerma STM-3 Engine Treatments and Cerma Motor Oils take to work?
7. Questions, speak directly to a knowleagle sales associate or technician.
Questions about any Cerma product. just give us a call or send an email.
Customer service is our number 1 concern.