CERMA FOR MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS / DRIVETRAINS
For Manual Transmissions, Any Differential, All Gear Boxes, and Rear Axles.
Cerma will restore fast smooth shifting, while giving you protection unmatched by any other products sold anywhere! Cerma STM-3® for Manual Transmissions utilizes our SiC technology to form a micro-ceramic protective coating on all metal parts within your vehicle's transmission or differential. This will not allow the formation of performance degrading sludge and varnish to form. All Cerma products are environmentally safe and do not contain any solvents or PTFE's.
Cerma STM-3 for Manual Transmission and Drivetrains:
• Restores performance and fixes many transmission issues.
• Stops slippage, hesitation and rough shifting in worn transmissions.
• Eliminates most seal leaks and lowers operating temperatures in hard-working units.
• Ideal for all uses including auto, diesel truck, motor homes and commercial vehicles.
• Excellent for preventative maintenance and extends fluid life by up to four times.
• Extends needed protection to planetary gears
Not for use in Engine or Automatic Transmissions, please see Engine and Automatic Transmission Treatment in products section.
Download or View Online Below
Trouble Viewing - CLICK HERE